POWER DROP SLIDE-DS45 With Table
$1,900.00 Exc. Freight & Taxes
MSA 4X4 has taken the POWER DROP SLIDE-DS45 With Table to the next level and completely removed all physical effort to raise and lower a fridge to an accessible height. Chest style fridges and freezers offer the best solution to store refrigerated goods whilst travelling Australia’s rough roads. Accessing chilled food and drinks needs to be as easy as possible. All physical effort to raise and lower a fridge to an accessible height has been removed. Simply extend the slide and press the right-hand side control panel buttons to lower and raise the fridge. The function is smooth and effortless with the powerful twin 12-volt electric actuators doing all the work. The POWER DROP SLIDE-DS45 With Table shares the same compact footprint as the original patented Drop Slide™. Pre-drilled holes in the tray provide extra convenience in accommodating most popular fridges. It comes with an easily attached, emergency handle to manually raise and lower the slide in case of an electrical failure. Built extremely tough and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee on the slide and 3 Year Warranty on the actuators.
This is the only powered slide that extends beyond the vehicle as it lowers, allowing for better fridge access; this is extremely important in wagons and pickups. The MSA POWER DROP SLIDE-DS45 With Table is the best-looking powered slide on the market.
- Speed Matters - The fastest Power Slide available, only 7 seconds to raise or lower your fridge.
- Power Matters - Twin 12-volt electronic actuators provide strong power with a very low 7 amp power draw. You can raise and lower your fridge easily, all day long.
- Space Matters - Still by far the smallest footprint of any model Drop Slide available. You do the measurements and compare.
- Weight Matters - By far the lightest Power Slide available, the same as our original Drop Slide™.
- Innovation Matters - The only Power Slide with an integrated stainless steel table.
- Access Matters - The only Power Slide that actually extends out further from the vehicle as it lowers for much better fridge access. This is extremely important in wagons and utes.
- Design Matters - The only Power Slide available with an easily attachable emergency handle, in case of vehicle power failure.
- Attraction Matters - The best looking Power Slide available. Don’t spoil your vehicles good looks with an oversized, unattractive slide!
- Backup Matters - MSA 4x4’s Lifetime Guarantee on the slide and 3 Year Warranty on the electronic actuators.
- Compact size
- Easy install
- Lock-in and lock-out safety system
- Powder-coated steel frame construction
- Stainless steel and blue anodised aluminium fittings
- Travel lock and key
- Anodised blue faceplate
- Emergency operating handle
- All fixing and tie-down straps
- Pre-drilled tray holes
- MSA 4X4’s Lifetime Guarantee on the slide
- MSA 4X4 3 Year Warranty on the electronic actuators
|107lbs / 48.5kg
|Slide Length Closed2
|Slide Length Open3
|Mount to Base
|Max Set Back
|Table Travel Distance7
|(all measurements displayed are in mm)
We offer a range of shipping options including delivery to home addresses, businesses and freight depots.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone +1 (480) 486-6529.
All items are available for collection from The Bush Company USA at Suite #5, 580n 54th Street, Chandler, Arizona, 85226, please contact us to place your order and confirm date of collection. Please note that due to insurance and health and safety issues, you cannot self-fit your purchase on our premises.
Rooftop Tent Delivery
For delivery of rooftop tents to a residence or commercial business premises a forklift must be available at the delivery point and truck access, if this is not the case please contact us for a shipping quote to your nearest depot for collection.
If you want to have you items delivery to a depot for you to collect (often the cheapest option for large items) please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1 (480) 486-6529 to obtain a shipping quote.
Damage In Transit
If you elect to have your items left in a safe place for home delivery, there is no opportunity for you to check that the item has arrived in good condition prior to accepting it, so The Bush Company USA cannot be held responsible for any claim for damage in transit or theft of items after delivery.
If you have elected to sign for your items (required for all tents and awnings) When the shipment arrives, it is essential that you check it thoroughly for any signs of damage before signing to accept the shipment. This means checking the exterior box and if there are any signs of damage externally then the box should be opened, and the product examined for any signs of damage to the product itself. This needs to be done before you sign anything to say that the item has been received, the driver needs to wait until you are satisfied. If you are not satisfied with the condition of the item, then you are entitled to refuse delivery and the courier will have to return the product to us.
If you do not follow this procedure and it turns out that the item has been damaged in transit, then there is no way for us to claim on the freight insurance to cover any damage as you have signed to say that the product has been received in good condition. Once you have signed for the delivery the courier company will interpret this as the item being delivered in good condition. If you sign anything and are not satisfied you must ensure that this is noted by the driver in writing and obtain a copy that is signed by the driver.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.